08/03/2015

Interview with Actor

Interview with Actor: (in written form)

Me: Hello Kelsen. As I believe you are lucky enough to have been chosen to portray Charlie Bing, the main character of aspiring High School Drama '2-Faced'.

Kelsen: Yes I am and I am extremely overwhelmed by it. 

Me: How does the character of Charlie Bing compare to any other character you have played, especially within the High School Drama genre?

Kelsen: I think the character of Charlie Bing is not only a rare character within High School Dramas but in film in general. Being able to convey the troubles of the unacknowledged teens all over the world I feel privileged to do so and to do it in the best way that I can to honour them. 

Me: Did you find it hard to portray different personalities within 3 minutes of footage? 

Kelsen: Its not the easiest thing to do sometimes but with the help of props and costume I was able to get into the mindset of them different personalities as i separated the characteristics. 

Me: Thank you for your time and I wish you all the success you deserve from your role in '2-Faced'!  

No comments:

Post a Comment