09/03/2015

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?



PRELIM vs. Final Film


PRELIM:


Final Film:




Conclusion:

In order to conclude this evaluation, I believe that during the time from my PRELIM to my Final Film, I have learned how to work both independently and in a team - as well as under pressure. I have learned new techniques in relation to tackling time management and working under pressure and have made my creativity come out much more.
I have learned how to work with Motion, Garageband, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia and other programmes on the Mac's and learned how to use them in order to expand on my creativity and use them for my Final Cut.
I've definitely come a long way from the PRELIM and believe that the things I have learned and the work I have done have paid off in our Final Film.

No comments:

Post a Comment