12/01/2015

Garage band tutorial


We learned how to use garage band, and created the first minute or so of "10 Things I Hate About You" by creating our own sound track and adding Foley sounds and FX. I mostly used bass and drum for my project and found it particularly difficult to create the contrasting music in the scene with the two cars. In order to do this properly I feel like I need much more time and a lot more concentration to be put into a project like this. 
Seeing as it was my first time creating something like this over a movie I feel that I did quite a decent job on this particular project, however if I was to do it again I wouldn't start with the 'car' scene but do it bit by bit and pay much more detail to what was going on in the scene.
I definitely think that the scene with the cars was a mash-up of the sounds and you couldn't really tell the contrast between the two different personalities in that scene, and that's something I need to improve on when creating an actual soundtrack for our title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment